Saturday, January 17, 2009

Spring can't come soon enough!

We finally had our family Christmas today. We had to cancel the original date due to the terrible weather at the end of December. We were all spoiled rotten and had a great time together! Here is lucky Jenna's favorite gift from Uncle Scott and Aunt Julie.



She fell asleep on the way home. About halfway, she woke up and said, "Momma, can I really, really, really, really keep my bike?" I assured her that she could. She then emphatically declared that her old bike (tricycle) should be thrown out tonight!

Here is a quick trip around the kitchen.


The only picture I took today at the party...I always have the best intentions...


2 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger T's Mom said...

Those girls are just so adorable!

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Julie Jacobs said...

Oh my gosh!! In the kitchen?? You are the best parents ever! We are so glad that she loves it. I hope she won't hate it the first time she wipes out on it, cuz you know that will happen eventually!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home