A sneak peak at a work in progress
We had our 'big' ultrasound on Friday. Our little one is a stinker already! :) At the beginning of the scan, the baby was so wiggly that the tech couldn't get a good picture of the heart. When the baby finally settled down, the position was so odd that three different techs tried to get good pictures of the heart and spine. I had to stand up, lay on my side, flip back over, etc all in an effort to start the wiggling again. I even have some bruising from when the techs had to really press on my belly with the ultrsound wand to get the right angle for the pictures. Between the three of them, I believe they finally got what they needed. Even with the hard pressing on my belly, I was thrilled to spend the time right there, looking at the screen and watching...
....
....
our daughter!!!!
Here are her first pictures:
A profile shot
....
....
our daughter!!!!
Here are her first pictures:
A profile shot
Her stats: 20w5d; just over a pound; heartrate 144


1 Comments:
Looks perfect to me! I can't wait to kiss those little toes of my beautiful niece!!
Post a Comment
<< Home