Sunday, February 11, 2007

Naked Girl

What is it about toddlers and their love of being naked? Before tubby time, Jenna practically skips from her room to the bathroom - gleeful with the nakedness. (It's the cutest thing you've ever seen, really). She announces "naked girl, naked girl" and off she goes to find the tubby.

Until today.

Today she decided Naked Girl should experience nigh-night time. When Daddy went in to get her up this morning, there she was, all covered up in her magic blanket - no jammies to be found. She kept telling him "cozy, cozy". When he e-mailed me at work, I told him we were lucky, that at least she'd kept her diaper on.

Fast forward 7 hours later to afternoon nap time. This time when Daddy went in to get her she had not only taken her clothes off, but her diaper too. It was shortly after this that Daddy did laundry. (Her sheets were just wet, thank goodness). Of course, Daddy blamed me - I'd jinxed him with my "at least she kept her diaper on" comment. : )

Tonight, we put her in a onsie and two piece jammies that snap at the waist. I'm not sure if she'll figure that puzzle out or not.

7 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she gets this naked gleefulness from Uncle Scott...LOL. Maybe I should put him in a onesie tonight too :) By the way, he is gonna kill me for this comment I am sure, but it is worth it!

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger allison said...

That is so funny! I'm so glad that Avery doesn't disrobe at all. She has taken off her socks a time or two, but I can live with that!

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger wermit said...

LOL!! Aunt Julie, that explains a lot!!! : )

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I should really quit making smart-alec comments to Aunt Julie as they have a funny way of getting published...BTW, the onesie she made me wear last night was not the least bit comfortable....

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, how did the snaps work? did she figure that out and wake up as "naked girl" again?? :)

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Avery has just started to take off her pants lately. I hope you can find a way to keep some clothes on Jenna!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger nowwhatelmo said...

That is hilarious. Chayleigh doesn't do that very often, but has done it too. At least she was at home and not in the car!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home