Thursday, January 18, 2007

Close, but no cigar...

We've been working on those common etiquette phrases. She is very good at Please and Thank You and Bless You. In fact many times when she hands something to me she says "Thanks, Welcome" - covering all the bases for both of us. Tonight though we had a set back.

She was drinking her bedtime milk and burped.

I have been working on "Excuse me"

Instead, she said "sit down".

(another phrase she hears a lot)

We'll keep working...

3 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaaaaaaaaaa! Sorry I missed seeing you guys today. But I did get a wonderful phone message from a little one who said "Hi Julie" (I swear she is saying the L now!) and "I Love You." Wow did that make my day after a crappy work day!

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Erin said...

LOL... It will come.

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger nowwhatelmo said...

Hey, she is close. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home