Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Patience

Jenna has the patience of a toddler. :) Often times, she gets something stuck in her head and although she hasn't yet figured out how to demand something "right now!", she sometimes has that tone in her voice. She'll point at something and say "This! This Mommy! This! Oh, this! This!" Translation: give that to me and make it speedy.

Apparently she has remembered how I often times reply to her.

A couple of nights ago, she pointed at the pencil on the counter and said:

"THIS! This, Mommy! THIS!!! This, Mommy! Hold your horses Mommy! This! Hold your horses Mommy! Oh this!"

6 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger Erin said...

LOL. She is too funny.

PS - So glad you joined our group!

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gosh she is like a spongs now, absorbing everything you say! I have heard you say that to her before, it is so cute!

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

spongs=sponge...I should proofread before I post...

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger nowwhatelmo said...

That is hilarious. She sounds like she is very entertaining. I am with Erin, glad you joined us!

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Highlandgal said...

Hold your horses. I haven't used that one yet. I need to.

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger allison said...

Ooh, I need to use "hold your horses too." Whenever Avery is being particulary needy... I tell her to slow down and take a deep breath. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home