Friday, January 26, 2007

Big day today


We went to the library for toddler story time. This is actually Jenna's second time going - Grandma took her last week, but Mommy got to go this time. The weekly event is only 30 min long - two short stories, a couple of songs and a coloring project. She can wiggle like the best of them, but managed to sit (and wiggle) through the stories. Many of her toddler co-horts were wiggly too.

When we got home I did a brave thing and cut her hair. I'm having trouble lately with her curls and how frizzy it all gets, especially after wearing a hat so often on errand days like this. I hope it helps with the frizzies.

3 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Sounds like a fun time! Glad you got to go with her.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger allison said...

How fun! I haven't gone yet. I've been too afraid of wrangling two. One of these days...

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger nowwhatelmo said...

That sounds like a great time. They only do those during the week here and unfortunately I work M-F. I hope that her hair cut works for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home