Sunday, February 04, 2007

She makes me giggle

Jenna continues to explore the power of language and sound. She still struggles with certain letter sounds and letter combinations (i.e. the l sound comes out like an r sound), but I'm very proud of what she has accomplished so far.

Jenna was in the living room the other day watching some sort of sporting event with Daddy. When the audience cheered and clapped, so did Jenna. I was at the computer near to where they were.

At one point, Jenna spotted me and while slapping her little hands together, yelled:

"Mommy, I'm crapping!!!!"

3 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Nat said...

Aww, how cute is that:) I hope she wont anounce this in a supermarket next time:) LOL, people may actually believe her!!

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger nowwhatelmo said...

ROFL. That is so cute.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger allison said...

LOL -- Avery still says r's for l's, by the way :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home