Hide and Seek
She doesn't get it. At least not yet. She sure makes me giggle though. Here was our attempt the other night:
I'm counting. We usually only count to firfteen. You know: thirteen, fourteen, firfteen. As I reached six, I hear her right next to me giggle and then loudly announce, "I'm going to hide in my room!".
I explained to her that she wasn't supposed to tell me. She got the gist then and whispered, "and we have to be vewwy quiet."
"Right." I told her and kept counting.
As I got done I shouted the mandatory announcement: "Ready or not...." and before I could finish, I heard little toddler feet running down the hall from the direction of her room and then her shouting,
"Here I come!"

2 Comments:
That sounds like the best hide and seek game ever!
My kids play the exact same game!!
Post a Comment
<< Home