Saturday, February 16, 2008

Some of my favorite Jenna things to date

  • When she gives kisses, the timing on her technique is all wrong. The sound of the kiss, the contact of pucker to kissee, and the kiss itself all occur at a different time. I don't know why I think that is so adorable, but I do. I love her kisses!

  • She is starting to think about her upcoming birthday. Tonight I thought it would be fun to talk about theme. Would Dora adorn her cake again this year, Backyardigans maybe? "What do you want on your cake, Jenna?" She quickly replied "Candles!" Duh!

  • On a related note, Jenna recently saw a picture of me when I was pregnant with her. Daddy asked her where she thought babies came from. Again, without hestiation, she replied: "Their houses." Duh!

  • I love it when she mentions the obvious, just in case we missed it. She's gotten into the habit of pointing out if she is being good. We hear excited comments like: "Look, I'm not pooping in the tubby!" or "Look, I'm not hitting!" Imagine if we all did this on a regular basis.

2 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The kissing... So cute!!

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenna kisses are the best. I want one now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home