Just cuteness
I had to go to bed earlier than Jenna last night due to my 1:30 am alarm (I hate 3am shifts!!). Jenna told me she wanted to put me to bed. So she padded into my room in her own jammies and after I laid down, she pulled my covers up tight to my chin. She helped me recite her bed time prayer and then said, "now I'll kiss you". She gave me a kiss and walked away saying "Good night sweetie!". Then she stoppped and said "Oh, I almost forgot". She grabbed the teddy bear sitting on my tv stand and came back and gave it to me. I heard "see you in the mornin'" as she left the room and closed the door.
: )

1 Comments:
Well, I am jealous! I want Jenna to put me to bed too! What a sweetheart, she is just amazing Wendy, she really is something else!
Post a Comment
<< Home