Prove it!
Today in the car, Jenna and I were talking about the babies we know and reminiscing about when she was a baby. It turns out my memory is a bit clearer on those early events in Jenna's life than hers is.
When Baby Talia's name came up, Jenna told me that Talia was growing bigger and that "she really likes to play with me". One of the last times we got to see Talia was on Father's Day when she was baptized. I'm not sure why Jenna recalled this particular event, but I could tell she was deep in thought (i.e. it was quiet in the back seat).
Finally she asked, "When can I get bop-a-tized?"
I reminded her that she was baptized when she was a little baby, just like Talia. Jenna (of course) doesn't remember this and I could tell was a little suspicious that it had occurred without her knowledge. Do you think she'll believe me if I show her pictures? :)

2 Comments:
That Jenna, she's so smart. Hey kiddo, your mom's a shifty one, don't you let her pull a fast one on you!
I know you are busy, but I can't believe jenna has nt done anything cute in almost 2 months?!?!?!?! MISS!JENNA!BLOGGING!! HELP!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home