The Pumpkin Patch
About a month ago, Jenna and I had an adventure with some of our favorite people. Baby Talia and her mommy, Uncle Scott and Aunt Julie, joined us at the pumpkin patch! It was such a beautiful day. There we went on a horse drawn wagon ride, got to pick pumpkins from the vine, and had our first experience picking fresh raspberries. I think the raspberry picking was the highlight of our field trip. Jenna went with the 'pick one, eat one' approach. After our adventure, we went to Baby Talia's house where her mommy and daddy treated us to a delicious cookout. I am so glad for the wonderful day and even better company. I hope we can make this a tradition.
Waiting for our companions
Decisions, decisions...
These are the favorite people (see above)

I'm not sure who is more enamored with the other.

(Many thanks to Aunt Julie and Kelly for the photos from the day.)



1 Comments:
You forgot to say that Talia's mommy sent you home with THE MOST DISGUSTING cake ever made in the history of man!
Post a Comment
<< Home