Naked Girl Update
I'm pleased to report that Naked Girl has not made another unscheduled appearance. I believe the clever jammie selection has solved the problem...for now anyway.
The best thing about the whole ordeal was yesterday in the car on the way to Grandma and Papa's house. A little voice in the back seat could be heard, whispering as if it was a mantra:
"leave clothes on, leave clothes on"
((Uncle Cot, perhaps this mantra will work for you too.))

6 Comments:
I am lucky, cause Vicki's naked stage was during summer time:) So I was OK with her being naked:)
So did she manage to figure out how to get rid of her jammies?
Well, I should have read more carefully, because she "leaved her clothes on":))) Smart girl!
Well, I tried the mantra...it did the trick, but the guys at work are now a little concerned about my mental state...Maybe I should have just tried it at home...
hhmmm...I was wondering why he was saying that in his sleep last night! Glad she is keeping her clothes on now, she is too damn cute!
LOL... I like that mantra. If it works for you, maybe it will work for us!
Love it! So, what did you do differently with her pj's?
Post a Comment
<< Home