I wonder why Child Protective Services hasn't shown up yet...
Two recent public conversations have me wondering if there is a file started on me yet. If anyone was listening to Jenna, I'd be scheduling my home visit by now. These two examples make me chuckle. :)
Jenna was at the Hardware Store the other day with Daddy. She was not looking where she was going and hit her lower leg on a display. This resulted in a scrape and a nasty bruise. When I asked her how she got her owie, she looked at me with a serious face and told me: "I got hit." To a trained observer, this is Jenna speak for 'I hit my leg', but to the layperson...
While waiting to pay for our groceries, Jenna asked me where we were going next. I told her that we had to go home so that she could eat her lunch. She replied with a loud and enthusiastic "I CAN? I can, Mommy? I CAN have lunch?" What, like we are supposed to feed her EVERY day?

2 Comments:
LOL... you sound like me! I'm always wondering if someone is going to think differntly about the things that come out of my child's mouth! Are we just worry warts??
Don't you just love it when they make perfect strangers wonder what in the world is really going on?
Post a Comment
<< Home