Saturday, April 07, 2007

She's certainly two now!

Yesterday I went to pick up Jenna and got the day's report from Mom and Dad. Through giggles, they told me about a little issue they had earlier in the day. Jenna decided she wanted to stand on the living room chair. She knows that she is supposed to sit. (In fact, during her more rambunctious moments at home, she'll stand on the chair or couch and then tell me "sit down" and of course, smile.)

Yesterday after she stood on the chair, Grandma told her a couple of times to sit down. The second time was more sternly stated. I'm told that Jenna replied to Grandma in a loud voice: "Knock it off!"

Oh boy.

3 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger Nat said...

I love a girl who can stand her ground!

Wait till she's 3. Seriously, everyone says the twos are the worst, and i say, wait till she;s 3! You'll never hear the end of it

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Highlandgal said...

Yikes, a little sass for ya. Yep, it's the beginning of a whole new relationship.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Erin said...

LOL... I'm sorry, but that is hilarious! Especially because it wasn't my kid saying it. Get prepared mom, it only gets more interesting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home