Happy Blogiversary to Me!!
Today this blog is one whole year old. I don't think that I have a vast readership nor have I made a difference in the world with my clever, thought provoking pieces. I don't post as often as I'd like to and I probably crave comments more than I should.
However...
I've enjoyed blogging a great deal - more than I ever thought I would. I've documented more about my Jenna and her life than I ever did before March 17th last year. I've made some great friends in internet land who are so terrific when I have questions or quandries. Some people still giggle and roll their eyes at me when I tell them I have a blog - it doesn't matter much to me.
My only regret is not starting it sooner. Thanks for reading!

3 Comments:
Yippee! Happy Blogaversary!
Happy bloging aniversary!!
Happy Blogiversary! Has it been a year already? Glad you joined us.
Post a Comment
<< Home