Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Happy Birthday!

When Jenna was born, so many people told me "time goes so quickly, cherish every moment". I've tried to do that each day - it has made me appreciate the little things. The bad news is, it didn't make time slow down at all. The good news is, I can't remember what life was like without her.

Happy Birthday sweet baby girl. We love you so very much!






7 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Happy Birthday Jenna!

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jenna Lynn! I am so happy that I will soon be your aunt, officially! I am honored to have been a part of your amazing life the last year and a half. Love you!

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, baby girl! I love you too.....

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger nowwhatelmo said...

Aww, happy birthday! I hope you had a great day Sweetie.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Highlandgal said...

Aww, Happy Belated Birthday, Jenna!

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Highlandgal said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

very cute...happy birthday (late).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home