Monday, March 19, 2007

A Grand Celebration

This weekend we had Jenna's birthday party. It was a small affair - just as I like 'em! Jenna was spoiled with lots of presents, lots of love and attention. She was a good girl and has been talking about her birthday party ever since. Despite the creative and serious gift hunting people did, her absolute favorite present of the day are still the two balloons you can see in the first picture. Aunt Julie handed them to her when she walked in and she absolutely adores them. She plays with them constantly and keeps saying "Oh Thank you, Julie" even though Julie left two days ago! She's even had to kiss them goodnight. :)




3 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She was darn adorable with those balloons! Glad she is still enjoying them. Now I have to think of something fun for her every birthday, I have a reputation to uphold now! I still can't believe she is 2 already!

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger allison said...

Happy birthday Jenna!!!

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Highlandgal said...

Very nice cake. Happy Birthday, Jenna!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home