Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Jenna-isms

Jenna and I talk about the car wash a lot. (Don't you?) It seems that she is afraid of, yet facinated with the car wash. When we go past it in our travels, she yells "thank you car washer" "good bye car washer, see you tomorrow". Our conversations always end with her saying:

"I'm not too scary, Mommy. I'm not too scary. It's just noisy"

We are starting to hear her say the word no more lately. If she really doesn't want to do something she yells:

"I not!"

Whenever she thinks you may go somewhere without her (you know, some place facinating like the laundry room or the basement), she says: "come with me?" to which I reply, "would you like to come with me?" Her response is always:
"Oh sure!"

Daddy says that her saying of the day is "I'm not Swiper, I Jenna"

2 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so funny, my mom just told me yesterday that she was talking with a lady from work about her grandaughter's first words, and mom told me that I used to say "my not!" when I didn't want to do something. Very close to what Jenna says!

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger allison said...

Avery has a fascinated fear of clowns. She loves to hate them. It's so funny how they're intrigued but still too scary to get too close.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home