Saturday, August 23, 2008

An absence explained...

"ruby_wi said...
I know you are busy, but I can't believe jenna has not done anything cute in almost 2 months?!?!?!?! MISS!JENNA!BLOGGING!! HELP!!!"


The funny thing is, she just isn't that cute anymore. It's the strangest thing...


JUST KIDDING! :) I have several pictures to post and updates to give. I'm so behind, but am determined to catch up this weekend.

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger T's Mom said...

I wholeheartedly agree. Keep on her, ruby! I never thought I would grow to dislike the words "prove it" so much. It was quite refreshing to at least see that you're still around! And we are eagerly awaiting new Jenna-isms.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Julie Jacobs said...

HA! HAHA! Sometimes, I just gotta be blunt!

Looking forward to reading and looking at new pictures very soon! :) Thank you, my favorite sister-in-law, tee hee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home