Monday, August 25, 2008

The (sometimes crowded) Big Girl Bed

August was also a milestone in the Jenna household as I finally (reluctantly) had Daddy turn Jenna's crib into the big girl bed. It was time, even I admit that. She has not fallen out of it yet and so far, won't get out of bed until she asks permission. I'm not sure what that is all about, but I'm okay with it. :) Two nights ago, she asked if she could get one of her stuffed animals. I told her she could and she informed me seconds later that she was back in bed. This is what I found when I went in to cover her up.

1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Highlandgal said...

That's about how Emma's bed looks. My bedtime routine is to always check on Emma and remove all the books she could possibly roll around on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home